Skip to content
- 100g peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 100g oats
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- In a blender or food processor combine all the ingredients except dark chocolate and blend until smooth
- Transfer your mixture to a mixing bowl
- Add dark chocolate chips and mix well by hand.
- Form equal size balls.Store in the fridge.
- 240g tinned chickpeas
- 8 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 5 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 100g cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, and mix with the salad right before serving.
- 100g tahini
- 150g ground almonds
- 25g honey
- 15g CBD infused dark chocolate chips
- In a blender or food processor combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Form 6 equal size balls and roll them into shaved dark chocolate.
- Store in the fridge.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/4 cup melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut drink
- 7 tbsp coconut flour
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except dark chocolate.
- Form 8 bars, and dip your bars in chocolate using salad tongs.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate solidifies.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 avocado
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao powder
- Place all the ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle with cacao powder or dark chocolate and almonds.